Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Those are nice

I test fitted one for my 08' (didnt fit flush enough) But for an 07' it will be perfect

It looked really nice when it was mounted on my bike other than it not sitting 100% flush..Paint was a perfect match as well

There is a bike shop down here in socal called metric method...Im letting them borrow my undertail this week so they can lend it to a machine shop to do some measurments and eventually start making these for the 08's!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
i have one on my blue 07. They fit great, however the paint is a shade off. Most people wouldnt notice, but i paint for a living. Either way they look great and you wont regret buying one.

·
Registered
482 Posts
i have been wanting one of these for a while now just cant justify spending $45+ on it. i think im going to attempt to make one soon. ill try to post pics. i have a raven to so i mean ill just spray it or get someone to spray it for me. it cant be that hard to do i guess ill find out. haha

have a good weekend guys

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ill be honest that $45 for it is well worth it. By the time you make something and have someone paint it. You would have more time and money involved on something that you could've just bolted on in 30 seconds. Plus you can beat the quality and looks of it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
im the kinda guy that gets something outta putting a few hours into making something. i mean mine will fit perfect to my bike and a few friends paint for car dealerships around me. but i mean then again the only time a mechanic has touched my bike was for the first maint. and when i bent my crank.

i enjoy doing things myself.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i hear ya on that one. I like making things on my own. Its just sometimes its easier to buy the little things. Anyway post some pics of your version when you get finished.

·
Registered
482 Posts
i will, i might start it this weekend (weather pending) if its nice ill be at the beach not in my garage with my under tail off haha. i mean i think itll be simple to make im working on ideas for mounting i have a few just hoping that they will hold up. but my version shouldnt cost me more that $10-20 maybe less to make. hopefully ill make it right the first time haha

·
My R6 ate my homework
550 Posts
tobefast.com has these plugs for under $40 to your door... I just ordered my candy red one last night

1 - 11 of 11 Posts