Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll keep the talk short just say it was mighty cold! There were a few places where there was ice in the ditches!

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/browningr6/samsungphone028.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/browningr6/samsungphone034.jpg

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i am working on getting those better just work with me lol if anybody would help me i sure would appriciate it!

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
up load the pics to photbucket.com or imageshack or something...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there we go! dont be to rough i'm no photographer and there just cell phone pics but better than nothing

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Very nice...

you might have a little more fun if you raised your bike back up to stock height...it will handle better:fact

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea probably going to this weekend, i am used to it now but i got pcv, filter, plugs, and leo slip-on that will be here this thursday so i was planning on raising it back up when i put all that on.

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
Makes me want to take a ride up to North Carolina. Ill at least have to wait till I move over to Fort Mill, SC though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the compliments! yea the honda is still a work in progress me and the pops have been slowly workin on it for about 3 years. when we got it it had been sittin outside for 28 years. we got all the bigger stuff done, rebuilt the motor frame, swingarm, and few other things powder coated, and i painted all the tins.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Whoa!!! a fellow NCer.. haha Nice Pictures.

·
Make noise.
12,089 Posts
I had a green knob once, penicillin cleared it right up...

Sweet pics and +1 on the Honda. Moar pics?

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts

·
NCSportbikes.com
701 Posts
Nice pics OP! I love our state, so many awesome roads, and beautiful places!

Makes me want to take a ride up to North Carolina. Ill at least have to wait till I move over to Fort Mill, SC though.
Did you just join nc sportbikes forum?

·
Le Troll
3,335 Posts
thanks for the compliments! yea the honda is still a work in progress me and the pops have been slowly workin on it for about 3 years. when we got it it had been sittin outside for 28 years. we got all the bigger stuff done, rebuilt the motor frame, swingarm, and few other things powder coated, and i painted all the tins.
Is thata Scrambler? There's one just like it on craigslist i my areafor ~4,000 (i think thats the price)

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
great pics! Wish CT had places like that to ride to....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks everybody. i will get some more pics next time i go over to my pops house. and it is a cb77 305 superhawk. nope sure didn't i didn't no there was such a thing as a nc forum?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts