Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I would like to thank all of you for responding to me insurance dillema thread in the General topic board and gizm helping me get kickass insurance for my ride.

Well, i went to mission motorsports in irvine, ca yesterday expecting to just look at bikes, but i ended riding one home lol. Jermey (corpse grinder) helped me out. If anybody around Yorba Linda/Anaheim area cares to show a noobie the ropes id appreciate that :D.Here she is in all her glory. 07 R6 in blue:

·
Yes this is me in the pic
137 Posts
Awww you LUCKY BASTARD.. she's beautiful! congrats man.. and be careful and be safe. You have all our blessings for your well being! Sick!

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts
Love it, I got an 07 last week. Heres mine. 38 miles on her so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Nice bike.

Take the MSF course and buy some gear head to toe.

Nice garage, what kind of floor coating is that? Epoxy-based? If so, what brand? Ucoatit, rustoleum, etc?

·
N(.)(.)bie
3,336 Posts
I am in so cal... but in riverside tho. (I am pretty new as well) Jeremy is a kewl guy and he knows alot of guys in that area.

She is a beauty! take care of her and she will take care of you. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! Already done MSF back in Sept and have helmet, jacket, gloves, boots, and reflex knee guards (havent had time to try those out yet). But shes already got 70 miles on her and i had work last night and this morning lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ceo012384 said:
Nice bike.

Take the MSF course and buy some gear head to toe.

Nice garage, what kind of floor coating is that? Epoxy-based? If so, what brand? Ucoatit, rustoleum, etc?
It was done a while ago so i forget what company did it but Im pretty sure its some sort of epoxy with paint chips (thats how they got the rough texture and color) and then they put a clear coat of epoxy over that. Its great though 4 years later and its still good as new after all the spills on it lol

·
No More Hate for Blue
3,634 Posts
Congrats on the new ride man.. I got my R6s in October, and only have 250 miles on her.. I would have more, but the weather sucks around here!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
congrats!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts