Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought my first 08 R6 back in May. Had a lot of fun with it but was stolen after a month :mad:. It was horrible experience. Now I passionately hate all sort of scumbags who simply take other's just because of jealousy or some ****ed up mind set of thinking it's perfectly fine.

However, I purchased a used 2013 R6 with some nice mods on it about a week ago and now I am back on the road! Hello again guys. Here is the pic of my new bike (forgive me for all the crap in the background, recently moved).

By the way my profile pic is the stolen bike, by ANY chance you guys see it around the road call the cops for me :]

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW just got a call from CHP, my stolen bike has been recovered! Unfortunately, I have to pay $400+ to get it out but WOW.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
is the bike fine?
Comparably? The things I've noticed right away were: no flush turn signals, no license plate, no fender eliminator, gonna need a new key ignition, cracked windscreen, and slight left fairing damage. They let me ride it back home and mechanically, everything is PERFECT :toocool:; some even better than my new bike :nocontrol. All the fix-ups I think I will be able to do on my own (not sure about the key ignition). Already cracked $500 to get it out of the yard. It's a 07 R6 with about 10300 mi. (they put on about 400 mi), how much do you guys think it will sell for as is now? Oh and some fairing screws are missing. do you guys see that trigger switch they put on my clutch line to power my bike on and off? lol

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am not going to do anything about the fairing damages, but all the others I think the cost of repair will be manageable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts