Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And holy hell was that one of the best games ever!!!

Had my mouth drop open in a few parts and for once it wasn't because anyone's gay ass was in front of me.

:lmao

Anyway, I definitely recommend playing it, as it's worth the time put into it...(approximately, 42 hours for myself) and I made it to level 52 bishes.

Yay, for planned trilogies! :toocool: I'll be waiting for the next one to come out.

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Obviously no one cares about my 42 hours of trials and tribulations in Mass Effect.

:321

That's what I think of you all.

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
!Ron said:
:werd you guys are a bunch of asshole for not caring about a fellow member
Thank you Ron. I feel much better.

Now go ban everyone who doesn't post in here for being an asshole. :banned:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
i bought crysis. i've beaten it twice now. on my third time around on veteran. it's a very easy game i must say, but it's really wide open in a linear sort of way so it's fun to play over i think. that and i have nothing else to do when i'm not at work other than sleep or watch movies. :popcorn:

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Noodlestorm said:
if it were for PC i'd care more. gratz though. can't wait to get home so i can actually play it. man catching up on the good games is gonna be tuff. :popcorn:
Upcoming games I have to fit in between work, school, and bike:

God of War II (Own it, just no time)
Heavenly Swords (Looks like chick version of GOW)
Portal (Own it, probably next to play)
Zelda: Twilight Princess (Hit 40 hours and stopped...good god right at the end too, *kills self* now it's hella hard to get back in it)

Other than that, there are a few low ones here and there. Plus I've got mad movies and box sets that I have to catch up on. It's disgusting. I have to quit blowing my wad :)D) on freaking useless shit.

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
!Ron said:
yea crysis is more of a visual thing than a real set game. COD4 also. but the visuals alone makes it worth it.

GOW2 was boring to me i thought 1 was good not caring about 3, Zelda gave me CTS, i swear i could barely rub one out after that game :D
Thought you were ambidextrous man?

Lol, it wasn't that bad unless you were flailing about like a fish out of water.

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
!Ron said:
yea crysis is more of a visual thing than a real set game. COD4 also. but the visuals alone makes it worth it.

GOW2 was boring to me i thought 1 was good not caring about 3, Zelda gave me CTS, i swear i could barely rub one out after that game :D
And seeing your sig picture I forgot I have to add Mario Galaxy to that list.

Dude, did you see on the cover where it says...

"U R MR Gay"

Oh yeah, they got my number.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
!Ron said:
only when it comes to writing, i dont like wanking off with my other hand, i feel like im cheating on my other hand :lmao
sit on your left hand for about 20 minutes while using your other hand, then switch. your left hand should be numb by this point. IT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING IT!! :nocontrol

great success. :popcorn:

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
!Ron said:
Are you serious?

Okay, you know the game Super Mario Galaxy?

Well, look at the pic below. It shows little bright star "blings" on the bottom of some letters.

Spells out: U R MR GAY

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
Colt said:
dont be jealous of my madden skillz...me and my newly created team (factory yamaha) :sing :flex:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts