Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Disturbed1
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this baby in August in blue/white, decided Id have a little change so this is what heppened lol.

As promised I will get a video up of the exhaust sound when It next isnt raining here in England.

Pics -

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
well done! love the black

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Good work.

·
Disturbed1
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
real good transformation, how long did it take to complete your project?
Thanks :) Its taken me since October to get it right. Just gonna change the rear indicators and shrink the registration plate a bit to totally finish it off.

but the blue/white looked so good! oh well nice job none the less. Looks like it came from the factory that way.
I know I agree!! I just saw some black fairings and wanted to make my bike stand out!! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Very nice build!! Like what he said...looks like it came out the factory..did you do it yourself.. btw..it would look nicer if you change the undertail to 01-02 IMO. Good job non the less..

·
Disturbed1
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice build!! Like what he said...looks like it came out the factory..did you do it yourself.. btw..it would look nicer if you change the undertail to 01-02 IMO. Good job non the less..
Thanks!! Yeah did it all myself, kept the origional fairings and tank so I can prove it wasnt done to hide crash damages etc....
I used to have the 01 - 02 tail on it but it was causing me a few issues with the LED lights so I gave up. But saying that I bought the 2000 R6 so It has to stay like that!! Or I would have bought a 2001 edition. :D

·
Disturbed1
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys! I was considering painting the frame but It has to be slightly different to a Raven :p

·
Disturbed1
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very sexy bro. You got any better pics of the exhaust? Is that the delkevic exhaust?
Thanks mate! I can get you some if you want? What sort of pics would you wanna see of it? Yeah thats the one, sorted my problem with it where it was bouncing on the revs in idle. I forgot Its restricted..... took it to a tuner and he told me straight lol

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Thanks mate! I can get you some if you want? What sort of pics would you wanna see of it? Yeah thats the one, sorted my problem with it where it was bouncing on the revs in idle. I forgot Its restricted..... took it to a tuner and he told me straight lol
can you post some more shots of it. The angle in the one you posted doesn't show the can wel. I'm not askin you to get all artistic about it, but definitely wanna see some more. I'm on the fence about buyin it. The hr1 isn't workin out for me on with the track dayz I'm doin. I'm hoping the delkevic will be just as free flowing as the hr1, cause my d&d has robbed me of some HP after putting it back on. :(

·
Disturbed1
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
can you post some more shots of it. The angle in the one you posted doesn't show the can wel. I'm not askin you to get all artistic about it, but definitely wanna see some more. I'm on the fence about buyin it. The hr1 isn't workin out for me on with the track dayz I'm doin. I'm hoping the delkevic will be just as free flowing as the hr1, cause my d&d has robbed me of some HP after putting it back on. :(
Yeah thats fine mate, Ill get you them tomorrow. Ill also try and get a video up. Hmmm well Ive not done any dyno sessions since I had it fitted, but I can be 90% sure I have more back pressure, feels way more responsive.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts