Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been stuck in the work shop for 2 months to develop the under seat kit but now they're all finished I got to have it back! Missed all the great 90 degree weather we've had and managed to pick teh middle of a thunder storm to ride it home today. Soaked to teh skin, wet cold and still GRINNING from ear to ear...

I've got an R1 and a CBR954 in the garage too, love em both (well not the CBR that much but hey) - both are for sale as they too have bene used for development and really the 6 should be sold so that I can buy the new R1 and CBR1000 in a couple of months but **** it - she's staying...

Not as fast as the R1, not as sexy as say an MV , not as raw as a GSXR but god damn this bike is more fun than any I've owned or tested (which means evrything pretty much as I was a journo for years) and I'd lay money that point to point unless you pick a long straight road, that it will beat anything else. After a couple of months on the CBR I'd forgotten just how quick the 6 is round teh bends and how deep you can tuck it in to the corners - even in the pouring rain like today..

Happy again!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should be tomorrow - if not I'll do some high res digital with the finished system on - very shiny! Mind you, your idea for black powder coat is sounding very good at the moment - I think it will look better with the black and yellow bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts