Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my bike YEA! but its not a 6. I found a good deal on a cbr600 f3. In a few years i will go to yamaha on the r1. This is my first bike i can post pics later if you want. PS can anyone recomend me a good set of tires they need to be replaced soon. Thanx

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
congrats on the new bike, but ya pirelli diablos or metzler M1s seem to be the best :cheers around in most peoples opinions

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
well im not sure what size ya got on there now, but if you do find a forum for it they should have a better idea as to what you should buy. as for a cbr forum to go to, have no idea, have a bud with a cbr600rr that looked for one and said he couldnt find one as cool as this place is so he just gave up on it.

but on the tire i would go with a 120/70 in the front if it fits :cheers

·
Registered
476 Posts
See! Even peeps who dont have r6's can't find a better forum than this...

You think that tells you something about r6 riders in general?

I do. ;)

:hump

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Absolutely.
We just rock like no other.

Congrats on your bike. Be safe and keep visiting us.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congratulations!!! Not sure if tires differ much between bikes or if it matters, but you won't find a better forum of people. We wont pick on you too much about driving a honda!

·
Registered
257 Posts
gratz on ur cbr. a buddy of mine has a cbr and he says that the pirellis are the best tyres he has had so far. but to each his own.

·
FL45HM3
955 Posts
Congrats on the bike... even though it isn't the r6. :roll: Either way, be safe out there, those damn cagers don't seem to care too much about bikes. As far as Honda forums, here is one you can try http://forums.cbrworld.net . I think its a fairly large community and it's better than nothing. Have fun! :boob

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx i think im gonna go with the diablo tires. Thanx for that website thats the best forum for cbrs ive seen so far not as good as here but as u said its better than nothing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts