Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went home and grabbed the bike at lunch and figured i'd snap a photo or two.

I do have to say, the change with the stabilizer is tremendous! I cant wait until summer and really get some riding in!

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill remember to do that on my freezing ass ride home! It was 40 when i got here, now its dark and about 35

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ha ha.. best line ever!

No snow on the roads, occassional wetness that i try to go around... Im not that stupid...:)

·
Blue past you
315 Posts
yeah i took my bike out on weds day cuz it was 40 out it was a blast even tho it didnt have any fairings on it (i got a ton of weird looks and got ask what kinda bike is that alot) and then that night it snowed 2 inches god i hate winter

·
Mezz
3,778 Posts
One of the coolest rides I ever had was this winter when it started snowing...it was about 25 out so the snow wasnt melting...anyways the flurries were huge and as you rode through em they just streaked past. It was incredible.

·
R6in and loving it!
111 Posts
Last winter it was 20 degrees outside, i was still riding because i enjoy it so much, then i came over a hill and just as the hill crested i hit ice... i had to lay it down because i was going down hill towards a busy intersection. shitty part, it hadn't rained in in weeks, it was just a busted sprinkler system someone didn't turn off... :(

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
MikeLRaven said:
Yeah, i hear you all! It's only 79 today :D But better not let the bike sit too long!
:321 lucky ass.

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
digifun said:
nice looking bike. id take my mirrors too if its legal here in cali.
are those snow tires? he he
I did a wal mart mod, they dont work for shit but the law doesnt say where you have to have your mirrors mounted or whether they work or not, they just have to be there :YEA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts