Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep.

I made the trek over and FINALLY got internet up and running.

My bike made it over here as well, in the exact same condition it was in when I closed the container door. phew~ Props to Forward Air on a professional job. Took only 3 business days to ship from Miami to Los Angeles.

I'm living in Venice about a mile and a half from "the strip" in an apartment, so right now my bike is hiding in my girls parents garage 45 miles away until I get it insured and a scorpio alarm installed.

Ive got a cover for it, and a krytonite (ny) lock where I can secure it to a carport pillar... but since my parking is only gated ... I'm hella nervous about it and am thinking about any close storage facilites I can dock the bike?

Ok, so now that I'm here... where and when are the bike nights?!? :cheers

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mahie023 said:
welcome to cali bro ->

and did u say venice beach?????? you lucky bastard..... :moon
Ehhh... just west of the canals... So its not the beach, but its still Venice. ;)

I was just up in San jose last weekend at some little college for a karate seminar. The area was predominatly asian... ehh I forget the name. But anywho... it was cold and rainy! :hammer

·
Registered
407 Posts
drhodes said:
adobo said:
iwant to move to socal... someone hoook me up with a place to stay till i find a job =)
I'm with you; I'm hoping that my wife will find a job after grad school out there....
i'm serious!!! i have enough loot stashed away to support myself for6-12months... all in need is a place to stay till i find a job!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For those who want to move over hyar... www.westsiderentals.com

Although it helps to have someone over here to check the place out to make sure its not total geeeehetoo.

Otherwise its a pain in the arse becase everything is snaped up in a week of it being available. If you can, get some college monthly rental joint so you can spend the time looking at a real place.

Ed. Hit me up if your around. Im always down to ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.