Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, just took them off, never even realized they were there!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Next Im gonna get the pazzo gold shorties, think they look sick with the gold forks, then a black windshield, I want either gold or black rearsets too, but the price on them is ridiculous, ur bike looks mint too!!

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
thanks bro!

yeah, the short gold pazzo would look awsome on your bike. that is what i got for my bike. here is a pic so you can see what it looks like.

for your back blinkers, you should get the LEDs one, they are a lot brighter then the ones you have. i had the same type of blinkers as yours and my buddy said that it wasn't that bright but once i changed over to LEDs, they said it looks super bright even in the day time.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THose look sick, I cant wait to get mine, thanks for the pic

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts
Nice! Good luck with the mods. Here's mine.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
looks damn good.cant wait to get home and see mine now.:lmao

·
Work Hard, Play Harder!
211 Posts
noice bro, my brother just picked up an 07 just like yours; his wheels are powdercoated to match the rest of the bike; he calls it stripper thong red:mrgreen:
I need PICTURES! I have not found any powdercoat red that looks close to the Candy 07's. Please & thank you!

Nice bike BTW!

·
Registered
8 Posts
i got same color witht the smoked clear alt. integrated, hot bodies smoked flush, zero gravity smoked windscreen, graves carbon fiber exhaust, graves frame sliders, rumble import fender eliminator. i just with you could actually see the turn signals during the day lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts