Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my 00', if I can get the tags to work...and here's the race graphics I was talking about in a earlier thread....I love race graphics, I also have the MV Augusta tail for my bike, I'll post the pics later tonight, I finally got my scanner working so I posted these, need to find the other pics..let me know what you guys think

hope you dont mind the edit, loki

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grpahics

The graphics weren't for any particular year, they were just a set of graphics, one for each side, and I picked where I wanted to go...and put them on...took about 4 hrs. I love em'

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
next time you want to put the pic in there, right click on the pic and choose properties at the bottom, then highlight the address part, copy it, hit your img tag, paste that address, hit img tag again and viola you got it

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pics

Thanks to the female above....better be...female that is. When talking about the race graphics, it's the sponsors graphics. Like they do in bike, nascar, drag, street, and all kinds of racing. I'll put the pics with the MV exhaust up tomorrow

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.