·
'taking n00bs to school'
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yes? No?

:sing

jk

I blacked out my frame...:nocontrol

Let me know what ya think. My friend says the flush mounts need to go...i'm thinking the same after some red short pazzos and a red GPR damper. :boob

·
Registered
4 Posts
looks good bro...nice srt's too...i used to have an orange blast colored one. loved that thing. put soo much into it lol..put down 319 on the dyno in miami. sold it and found a new love tho lol a 2007 r6

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Looks good man, well done. :D

·
'taking n00bs to school'
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks good bro...nice srt's too...i used to have an orange blast colored one. loved that thing. put soo much into it lol..put down 319 on the dyno in miami. sold it and found a new love tho lol a 2007 r6
Lol yeah they give an R6 a decent run for the money if they're highly modded but I still think I can take those 2 from a roll. I'm not sure how to do the gearing though. I figured do a 2nd gear roll of about 40mph...

And thanks! I'm still deciding what to do with that muffler. I'd love a CF slip on

·
'taking n00bs to school'
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's not a whole bunch of options for the 02 R6 as far as flush mounts go. I'm also thinking about nightshading the tail lights but i'm not sure what risks that might bring. The tail lights stay on 24/7 anyway though...not like a car so I would think people would still see me brake

1 - 6 of 6 Posts