Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Thank you, Chuck Norris.
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that it's in the 50's here in Utah, I decided to get the bike out and put on the rear seat peg covers. Also took a couple pictures, what do you think? I still have a silver GYTR slip on to install.

Attachments

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
Yes sir its gonna be 68 tomorrow and nothing below 62 the entire week:eek5:nocontrol

·
Registered
221 Posts
Looking good cleaning nice job.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Very nice. Love the blue & white. It was nice here in Western Kentucky as well. I was going to change my stock front and rear sprockets for my -1+2 conversion, but couldnt get the damn front sprocket bolt loose.:dunce:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Got up to 55* here today but it started to melt the snow and made all the roads wet, not that I could ride anyway cause my engine is torn down....

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
60* on Friday, I'll finally get her out for a test drive after all the work I've put in this winter.

·
Thank you, Chuck Norris.
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice. Love the blue & white. It was nice here in Western Kentucky as well. I was going to change my stock front and rear sprockets for my -1+2 conversion, but couldnt get the damn front sprocket bolt loose.:dunce:
I really want to do the -1/+2 conversion but I know I'd screw it up. I'm pretty pathetic when it comes to mechanical stuff.

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Damn, I really like the 2010 Yamaha Blue scheme. Nice and clean!!

·
Thank you, Chuck Norris.
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn, I really like the 2010 Yamaha Blue scheme. Nice and clean!!
When I went to get it, the dealer wanted to get me into a 2009 blue/black scheme 'cause they wanted it gone. It was a sweet bike, but I just had to get the 2010 blue/white.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Thats a dirty color scheme, I like it. That long-ass can has gotta go though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
looks good. what kind of flush turn signals are those?

·
I am the Architect
678 Posts
:toocool:Nice.. it was 45ish here in Jersey!!! Couldnt resist temptation and out i went... eventho the tip of my fingers were aching from the wind i was actually pretty comfortable. First Ride fo the Year:YEA

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
60* on Friday, I'll finally get her out for a test drive after all the work I've put in this winter.

Let me know when you're going out Colin! I'm down to get some riding in... My bike has just been sitting on the stands for what seems like months now! I'm ready to ride!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts