Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the european or canadian edition which is white and red...uhhhh the wait is killing me!! i shoulda just ridden it outta there but didnt have anybody to take my car home so i thought id just get them to bring it over. i called him a few minutes ago and he said it wont be for another hour or so!! :mad:

niice.. what color?

·
Registered
94 Posts
hahaha the waiting game sucks eh!! I kno all about it, have fun when it comes!

·
Shut up Tucker
380 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, hope you get to enjoy it soon!

·
Banned
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude it was friggin awesome!! this is my first bike and my first day of riding and i got her up to 150 mph already!!! and ooohhh yeah i almost friggin knee dragged goin 80 mph on a corner im friggin awesome!!! im thinkin of buyin some new gear next week but what the hell screw that i dont need that shit i think ill just throw that money on a new exhaust!! so who want to come riding with me?? :YEA

·
Registered
124 Posts
......you cant be serious....

·
Banned
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:) i guess my desperate attempt to be funny failed huh?? no i took her out for a nice little cruise for about an hour havent taken any pics yet though. its comin dont worry :) im not that A rab guy in disguise :nocontrol ...when i got her home though i noticed a tiny bit of mud or dirt on the very bottom of the bike so me being a noob i tried to wipe it of with my hand. can anybody guess what happened next?? :)

......you cant be serious....

·
Registered
124 Posts
lol next time put a ;) or something. nice looking bike though!

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
Man, this guy is a squid. First bike, supposedly 150mph, and already near dragging knee?:screwy

Ok, I'm calling BS!:BS

Listen, we are happy you got your very first bike, an R6, but please don't go stupid with your bike or here in the forum with a BS story. You will definately get called out on it.:fact

1 - 20 of 23 Posts