Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a month of waiting finally picked up my bike yesterday (04R6 blue).

The rain only let up for long enough to get it home and in the garage, haven't even had time to clean her up yet and get to know her.

But the short ride home was nice, the bike feels awesome can't wait to get it broken in, only took it to about 6,000 rpm but can feel the power.

The license holder has to go, ordering the kit tonight and a couple other things to start with.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I feel ya on that....waited about 4 months for mine. Got her on Sat....need many things for my girl. Waiting on a response from Hammy on a slip-on. After I get my girl registered and tagged I will be getting rid of my rear fender as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
either one of you have pics yet?

if you want to make a cheap fender eliminator yourself, let me know and ill tell you how i did mine. only cost $3 and about an hour of work. looks real good, and would reccomend it, even if you are going to buy one in the future.

Victor

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What pipe are you getting ? i was thinking about the Blue Flame highmount just have to check the price.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have looked at blue flame...yosh... and devil's. I want carbonfiber.

Please explain away if you have a cheap way to it? I was considering the pivot kit, but I really don't want the plate in that location

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have pics I took with my phone and sent to my computer but I don't know how to post pics yet.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
well, first they have to be on the internet somewhere to post it. so if u want u can put it on thiw website in the images section and then either post it or just tell them to go look at it..

if your lookin for the BF carbon high mount check wit hammy. hes got the best price out there if he still has some. i wont give the price he told me cause its his business to let u know. but email him and hell get back to you dam quickly. :cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts