Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately all I have wanted to do is ride, but I have no damn time! My son races, and won the state race over the weekend. It was a 2 day event. He also has baseball. My wife wants time with me which I understand. I also have a 10 month old son, and love spending time with him. I have my own bike shop, and the shop is always keeping me busy. I have family bitching at me constantly that I never call, or come over. I have friends complaining I never hang out any more. I am also so damn tired. I work full time too! I just want to ride and vanish for a while.
All my biks do is sit, or go to shows. I want to put like 500 miles on my bike and just get away! I miss hearing the humm of the engine. I miss hearing the wind flow around me. I just want to RIDE!!!!!!!
I'm sorry for bitching, but damn!
Oh and when I do have time it RAINS!

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Haha Murphys law bro! Thats a tough schedule to work with. I ride late at night sometimes go out around 11 when the kids are already asleep and come home at 1 or 2 that seems to work for me when things are hectic.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
yeah when you have a family its harder to find time to ride! and on top of that i also work over 60 hours a week in a family business. it does get tuff! i want to wake up early on a saturday morning and just ride for hours and hours, just get away from it all!!! i need it, for a little bit.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah when you have a family its harder to find time to ride! and on top of that i also work over 60 hours a week in a family business. it does get tuff! i want to wake up early on a saturday morning and just ride for hours and hours, just get away from it all!!! i need it, for a little bit.
You know exactly what I'm talking about!

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
I'm not lookin forward to that lol...

Id spare some of my time for you guys though!

·
The Patient
340 Posts
Haha Murphys law bro! Thats a tough schedule to work with. I ride late at night sometimes go out around 11 when the kids are already asleep and come home at 1 or 2 that seems to work for me when things are hectic.
I do the exact same thing since I work swing shift. It's tough to set aside alone time when you have a schedule as busy as your's. Although a nice ride is a good release from the norm. You'll just have to figure a way to do it. Just remember that time will come when everything will start working it's way out. Like they say, it's gonna get uglier before it gets better. All in all you're doing what a normal family man does on a daily basis.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
i''m a fireman....we work 11 shift a month:sing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts