1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Big ol pile of them bones
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
How much work does it take to put one of these on?

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
How much work does it take to put one of these on?
Not much. Just take off the cover on the right side (not the clutch) and remove the old rotor, put the new one one, and replace cover.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
nevermind, i see you did say right side, my bad.

Either way, this sounds like an interesting mod. How does your bike perform after the "advancement"?

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
nevermind, i see you did say right side, my bad.

Either way, this sounds like an interesting mod. How does your bike perform after the "advancement"?
I honestly didnt notice much. Maybe slightly better throttle response and better pickup out of a corner under full load. Otherwise, not much. I had the FP one though.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I honestly didnt notice much. Maybe slightly better throttle response and better pickup out of a corner under full load. Otherwise, not much. I had the FP one though.
were you on a 99-02? I understand for any fuel injected bike/non-carbed like the 03+ there is only very little gain.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
were you on a 99-02? I understand for any fuel injected bike/non-carbed like the 03+ there is only very little gain.
It was a 49 state 2001.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
ok cool. I still might try it. I mean, hey for 40 bucks and 15 mins of work...why not try it.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
ok cool. I still might try it. I mean, hey for 40 bucks and 15 mins of work...why not try it.
Yeah, why not. Even if its a half hp, $40 is like 5 drinks at a bar....

·
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got really good low to mid range punch. For the time to install and $$ it cost, it was work every penny.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts