Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so pumped to get my first track day in this weekend, I am heading to Putnam Park with Nesba. I am going out there to learn as much as I can, could careless about mph and lap times at this point, just want to open her up a bit and work on form

Anybody else going? If so look me up I will be on the 06 Blue R6

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
First track day! Awesome! You are about to experience a whole new demention of fun. Seems like you have the right idea. Just learn the track, look through the corners, stay within your means, and have a blast!.......................And post pics.:)

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
nice man!! go out there and represent the 6!!

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Sounds fun dude, go have a blast!

:rant I WISH WE HAD A TRACK NEAR MY PLACE!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah dude you gonna have so much fun this weekend the school's are pretty cool..... Me and some of my buddy's are headin down to alabama to hit the barber track.. well you have fun and just ride with in your limits don't push it ... it will come in time.................................:toocool:

Brady

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds cool! I was gonna try to be there too, but lack of funds are keeping me from going. :( I'm definately going to the trackday there in Sept.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
awesome dude! i am soooo itching to hit the track but i'll have to wait till mid to late summer before i can go since have too much going on right now!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts