Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today me and couple of my buddies went to hit up some crazy road out in southern Minnesota. We been riding for about 2-3 hours already. Fill the baby up once, and was about half tank on the other. I appoarch a 35 mph corner...(double Twist backs) I hit the right corner really good, and I not really good at my left yet for some reason. Came in hot. I'm guessing i was doing 65-70. I then procceed into the left corner(i've slow down a bit to 50 i think...Im just guessing), and I knew i was going in way to hot for my skill. But i really wanted to push it out and make it through the turn. With my bad luck there happen to be a lil gravel on the road, and the rear tire kicked out... I give it a little bit more trottle, the bike stoad stright up and i was heading stirght into the ditch. I try to lean it once more to avoid the ditch, but i target fixacited. Lowside into the grass, and my head bounce off the ground. No significant damage to the bike. Bent shift lever, broken air intake fairing, scuff on my paint. The blinker bulb popped out, and i was trying to fix it early tonight, and it smash on the pavement.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Sucks man, sorry to hear…

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
glad you weren't hurt, sucks about the crash though. Never a good idea in a cold weather place to ride fast through turns just after winter....there's always that one turn where there's unexpected gravel :nono

ninja edit: Thanks for the bump of a 8 year old thread :lmao

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
i wonder if he still rides?
Why do people do this? Do you seriously feel smart for not "falling for it?" How about you sit back or just STFU and let the grown up have a laugh…This place is gonna suck in May...

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,445 Posts
:laugh

·
My R6 doesn't exist
1,674 Posts
Why do people do this? Do you seriously feel smart for not "falling for it?" How about you sit back or just STFU and let the grown up have a laugh…This place is gonna suck in May...
you need to calm down man. i was honestly wondering if he still rides...

·
My R6 doesn't exist
1,674 Posts
You'd have been better to have just shut the fcuck up...
seriously, what is your problem man? you call yourself a grown up and have a good laugh, yet you're getting into a pointless argument? i'm not entirely sure what you're trying to start. but i'll stop here.

sorry if i upset you or just ruined a "joke"

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
seriously, what is your problem man? you call yourself a grown up and have a good laugh, yet you're getting into a pointless argument? i'm not entirely sure what you're trying to start. but i'll stop here.

sorry if i upset you or just ruined a "joke"
You're not sorry---which is fine, but your justification is pathetic..which judging by your past posts seems about right. Did I miss anything? No, good? Good day sir.

:popcorn: at random rage from terrible

op probably still rides since sig says 06 r6...
I don't even know why you still come to this site to be honest with you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts