Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, does anyone have the instructions or PDF for installing ftecu bike side harness into 2017 R6. The website is currently down and I trying to get this done before track weekend coming up in a few days. cant seem to find any info for 2017 when I search.

also, does anyone know if FTECU will disable AIS pump when installing block offs? right now I have the block off plates in place but the pump is connected and secured behind the radiator.

Thanks for your time.
-Philip

·
My R6 eats chicken.
22 Posts
lol, pretty much in the same exact boat as you, got my bike side harness in the mail this week with ZERO instructions whatsoever included in the box to install the harness... track day coming up Sunday..

the website doesnt let you view any instructions without activation...which activates once you connect the ECU...really makes no sense

·
Parts Pimp
26,455 Posts
lol, pretty much in the same exact boat as you, got my bike side harness in the mail this week with ZERO instructions whatsoever included in the box to install the harness... track day coming up Sunday..

the website doesnt let you view any instructions without activation...which activates once you connect the ECU...really makes no sense

What if you make an account on the site. Install the software on your laptop. Launch it. Plug in the datalink cable so it registers to your account. This adds a license to the account also. Then on the site goto the documents section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
you don't have to do anything special. you can download all the stuff if you just create an account on their site. I never bought anything and I downloaded their manuals and software.

·
YZFR6... ooodles of HP
63 Posts
Yes... dl software. Create account. I got access to the .bins and manuals to play with not paid a cent yet...

·
Only Jealous Ones Envy
842 Posts
Any have the PDF?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts