·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
Diggin the track plastics and single headlight :cheers

·
Avid Enthusiast
7,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, only other thing you could have done was to get the chain adjusters pc'd black. Otherwise it looks sick!
Diggin the track plastics and single headlight :cheers
Deezy...u'll get tix to the next US GP from Yammi :fact

looking great man
Nice, it looks good!
Dead sexy
Thanks guys.

D-Dizzle, how complicated was the single light up front, and do you have any information on it?
What kind of info do you need? It was fairly simple once I actually took the time to do it.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
i'm guessing/hoping this "flaws and imperfections" thread is an open invite to thoughts/suggestions/constructive criticism. b/c that's how i'm taking it.

if you're going to spend the money on the carbon fiber side tank panels, go carbon fiber on the tank cover. i think it'll look even better. also, lose the megaphone. that's highschool-ish. i know you know the same people i do, so getting the "good stuff" shouldn't bee TOO hard. granted, it aint cheap, but nothing in this sport is. and one last thing - if you're going the track plastic route, i'd keep the supersport tail. running a cowl looks alright for the street, but if you're REALLY going for a "street legal track bike" that's a HUGE give-away that it aint a track bike. just sayin'

don't hate me... i still got a chubby from looking at her. :fact

i LOVE the upper. :fact LOVE IT. so much so that i'd like to do that to mine. maybe sell my current stock setup, and buy a GOOD set of glass, get a good wrap, and a half busted headlight and go to town. GENIUS setup, imo. and the white-rimmed wheels are clean as isht! :fact

(get some woodcraft sliders... you know a guy too) :D

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
looks nice. I would black out the rear master and delete the reservoir. Also accent the back axle adjusters with some nice good like the front caliper radiators or fork. Maybe a splash of gold on the lower heim links.

·
Avid Enthusiast
7,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'm guessing/hoping this "flaws and imperfections" thread is an open invite to thoughts/suggestions/constructive criticism. b/c that's how i'm taking it.

if you're going to spend the money on the carbon fiber side tank panels, go carbon fiber on the tank cover. i think it'll look even better. also, lose the megaphone. that's highschool-ish. i know you know the same people i do, so getting the "good stuff" shouldn't bee TOO hard. granted, it aint cheap, but nothing in this sport is. and one last thing - if you're going the track plastic route, i'd keep the supersport tail. running a cowl looks alright for the street, but if you're REALLY going for a "street legal track bike" that's a HUGE give-away that it aint a track bike. just sayin'

don't hate me... i still got a chubby from looking at her. :fact

i LOVE the upper. :fact LOVE IT. so much so that i'd like to do that to mine. maybe sell my current stock setup, and buy a GOOD set of glass, get a good wrap, and a half busted headlight and go to town. GENIUS setup, imo. and the white-rimmed wheels are clean as isht! :fact

(get some woodcraft sliders... you know a guy too) :D
1. Carbon tank fairing- The only other part of carbon I would do is the hugger and it would be painted the Pearl but have a little of the carbon showing.
2. The exhaust- "the megaphone" was a purpose purchase. I dragged my Graves slip on going through Mulholland so I needed something with a little more clearance. The sound of a completely open exhaust ain't to bad either once you get used to it.
3. The tail-My ignition is under the cowl. I wouldn't be able to get to it if I had the supersport tail on. I need to relocate it but I haven't gotten around to it yet. The headlight is really only there 'cause I got a fix it ticket, and after throwing around different ideas, I gave in and made what you see.
4. Woodcraft sliders- I think you need to look a bit closer my friend.

Getting to the track is a completely different topic and is a long ways away before it actually happens. I need ALL new gear for that and I just don't have the fundage.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
1. Carbon tank fairing- The only other part of carbon I would do is the hugger and it would be painted the Pearl but have a little of the carbon showing.
2. The exhaust- "the megaphone" was a purpose purchase. I dragged my Graves slip on going through Mulholland so I needed something with a little more clearance. The sound of a completely open exhaust ain't to bad either once you get used to it.
3. The tail-My ignition is under the cowl. I wouldn't be able to get to it if I had the supersport tail on. I need to relocate it but I haven't gotten around to it yet. The headlight is really only there 'cause I got a fix it ticket, and after throwing around different ideas, I gave in and made what you see.

Getting to the track is a completely different topic and is a long ways away before it actually happens. I need ALL new gear for that and I just don't have the fundage.
1) alright... personal preference. glad you have some. ;)
2) still - kinda ghetto. :popcorn:
3) makes sense... didn't realize your ignition was back there. but that's kinda cool - VERY cool actually.
4) now i see. looked like tubes to me the first couple times i looked - my bad. ;)

:respect:

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Sick looking bike.

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts

You son of a b, why do we have so many of the same ideas for the 6?! :rant :lmao

Looks sick dude, I really dig all the attention to detail - the bike shows the kind of attention you pay to show details. :cheers

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
damn dude she is looking sexy as hell.

only thing i would add is black chain adjusters and chain

only thing I would have done differently is go wit white wheel stripes or painted lip only. little too much white IMO.
^^^ Says the 150mph wad... :wtf :laugh

1 - 20 of 60 Posts