1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
My R6 is my best friend.
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
what?
907 Posts
just get a flasher relay... motomummy.com. problem solved.

·
My R6 is my best friend.
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just get a flasher relay... motomummy.com. problem solved.
i looked for a couple of minutes in the electronic section and also in the "Signals, Flushmounts, Fender Signals" section but i must be looking right at it...

also, i looked closer at both the oem and the flushies and realized that the oem has a green ground wire, making 3 wires, but the flush kit only has 2, hot and nuetral... think i could run a ground wire from the plug to somewhere else and make it think it has a ground?

Thanks for your time,
Chris

·
Registered
324 Posts
Your 2 wire system that you have now off ebay is just a turn signal and off when not turning. You need to get another kit that allows it to be a running light as well or u can just use it how it is. And as for tricking the system you can put in a resistor inline with the power wire i cant remember what size resistor you can look it up. but that will trick the system into not flashing fast.

i personally like mine to flash faster i feel that it just gives it that much more visibility to other drivers who already cant see you in the first place. personal opinion

·
My R6 is my best friend.
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your 2 wire system that you have now off ebay is just a turn signal and off when not turning. You need to get another kit that allows it to be a running light as well or u can just use it how it is. And as for tricking the system you can put in a resistor inline with the power wire i cant remember what size resistor you can look it up. but that will trick the system into not flashing fast.

i personally like mine to flash faster i feel that it just gives it that much more visibility to other drivers who already cant see you in the first place. personal opinion
actually mine never goes off, its eaither blinking when im turning or on when the bike is on but it only has 2 wires... the 3rd is a green 1 so i thought it was ground...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts