Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm trying to install these flush mount blinkers on my 2008 R6 but the wiring harness on the bike are different from the flush mounts harnesses. I have no idea whats going on here. I can't even find an OEM blinker with the same harness on google. I am new to this site and to the R6 so if this is an extremely stupid question please take it easy on me.

This is my bikes harness

This is my Flush mount harness

·
nom nom nom nom nom nom
1,243 Posts
The flushmount harness shows what the oem connector looks like. That shit on your bike looks like something someone made.

They probably hacked the oem harness installing a set of flushmounts that didn't come with oem style connectors. Then put the stock turn signals back on when they sold it, but did a shit job with the connector.

Eastern beaver probably has the connectors.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro i had a feeling it was a aftermarket connector, just needed an experts opinion. Its little unsettling knowing the original owner already messed with it (Im exited to see what els i find in the future). also thank you for directing me to that Eastern Beaver website. It was very easy to find what i needed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.