Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pickin up my new R6 on MONDAY! :jump i can't wait! But i'm confused on what flush mount front blinker i should get. I see that they have gregs flush mounts, LED flush mounts, and bulb flush mounts. Which would you people recommend?

Thanx!,
Andrew

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought Gregs Flushmount Turn Signals and I returned them. I didnt realize that when you install flush mounts that you lose the running lights that your turn signals produce now. I mean when the key is on and or the biks is running the front turn signals stay lit, for saftey and visisablity. Once you install flushmounts you lose the lights! No way...for me safety and sight for me on the roadway is more important than flushmounts. Just my little bit of 411 for you...

Mac

·
Registered
293 Posts
hey man i have aftermarket signals on mine and they look 100 times better than the stock ones. to keep the running lights on the front you just have to find signals with 3 wires instead of 2 which a lot of them have. mine have 3 but im not sure which ones they are, sorry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, new to this board. I have seen some R6's with a cover plate over the recess in the fairing so you can get away with the smaller flush mounts. Gonna be installing some very soon, does anyone know where I could find those pieces?

·
Rootabaker da R6 King
234 Posts
I would suggest you go with Proton Flushmounts they are bright as hell, anybody who has a pair loves em'

1 - 14 of 14 Posts