Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my Lockheed Phillips Aero flush mounts and my CA intergrated tail. I also purchased the CA flasher relay. Installed the CA tail and aeros with the stock flasher still in place. the signals blinked faster then normal but everything was nominal, so I installed the CA flasher relay. With the CA relay connected the blinkers stay on instead of flash when I use the turn signal (the corresponding side stays lit). Install the stock flasher relay back in place and it blinks like it should, just a little faster then normal. Sound like a bad flasher? or does the Lockheed Phillips flushies have built in resistors? can't think of any other reason why it would do this.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Most LED lights (flush mounts) do not have resistors but I could be wrong. Sounds like a bad relay to me. Mine flashes fast with my CA and hot bodies flush mounts. I was thinking of adding that relay but obviously only if it works right so keep us updated.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just talked with Clear Alternatives, the gentleman I spoke with was certain I got a bad flasher, have to send it back for a good unit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts