·
12,482 Posts
IBTL.

:repost

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
badass...

Im wondering how many more times it will be posted before it dies out though...:dunce:

·
12,482 Posts

Chill the **** out, dude.
WTF do you expect asswipe? :nono

Your thread FAILED. The picture/video doesn't work. EVERYONE'S making jokes about how you obtained the highest level of fail, and yet I'M the one that needs to "chill the **** out"? :poke

:moon

:sing

·
12,482 Posts
:stupic

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WTF do you expect asswipe? :nono

Your thread FAILED. The picture/video doesn't work. EVERYONE'S making jokes about how you obtained the highest level of fail, and yet I'M the one that needs to "chill the **** out"? :poke

:moon

:sing
I do apologize that I don't possess the same prolific knowledge as you do of every single post on this forum. I suppose I just saw something cool and motorcycle related on another website and thought I would let the cool guys over at r6-forum about it, since there weren't any posts about it on the front page of GD, and things on reddit tend to be new.

How unfortunate it is that I have reached "the highest level of fail" by posting something which is already somewhere out there on the internets, and have therefore sullied the two seconds it took you to realize you had already seen the picture. Particularly because I have pretty good information that those two seconds were about to be the best two ****ing seconds of your life.

Anyway, it looks like the majority of the people who looked at this thread hadn't seen it yet, and thought it was pretty cool. Two people had seen it and posted. An unknown number saw it was a repost and moved on, because shit happens. But, only one felt the need to be a dick about it and let everyone know he had already seen this picture.! Because he's the ****ing man at seeing pictures before everyone else!

·
Custom User Title
4,556 Posts
How unfortunate it is that I have reached "the highest level of fail" by posting something which is already somewhere out there on the internets, and have therefore sullied the two seconds it took you to realize you had already seen the picture.
uhm.... there's nothing there in your first post :sing

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
uhm.... there's nothing there in your first post :sing
Yeah. I took the link from a post on reddit, which is one of the highest populated forums online. So, they're servers are probably pretty bogged down from the traffic. If you haven't seen if, look up to the top post on the second page. He has a link.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts