Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ride or Die
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tired this? i know they been around forever just not sure if their on road is as good as their off road

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
A slip on is just a slip on, no real performance gains over stock other than apearance, and a lil sound...I doubt FMF would make a crap slip on, since there MX stuff and the rest of there exhaust line is some of the best around..

Ive yet to see pics of the fmf stuff mounted on an R6 though, very curious to see how it looks

·
Registered
52 Posts
What about a r6s? i want to order the shorty version.

·
Registered
479 Posts
dont know how it would look on an R6s but i had an FMF Ti shorty on my CBR. awesome sound and build quality without any loss of bottom end power. :pimp

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'd be very interested to hear this as well. My buddy has a slash style one on his '07 Gixxer 750 and it sounds awesome. If anyone has it on an 03-05 please post a sound clip.

·
Registered
749 Posts
The new FMF is sexy.....

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
No Tracks, Just Dragons
205 Posts

·
Banned
7,347 Posts
I'd be very interested to hear this as well. My buddy has a slash style one on his '07 Gixxer 750 and it sounds awesome. If anyone has it on an 03-05 please post a sound clip.

here is mine. I didn't care for the color, but I got it for $180 shipped brand new on ebay when mine was smashed to hell.
I needed something and said what the hell, I'll try it.

the mid pipe used to be more silver, but after some track riding at high rpms for 20-30mins it turned gold and blue.

the whole thing is titanium.

this video is at idle,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4pvs4UPu-c&feature=channel_page

this is one what it sounds like at the track,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ZrgTT_iHI&feature=channel_page

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
ive got a 08 r6 with mjs header, bmc track filter, pc3, block off plates, fmf apexi slip on and it sounds damn good ill make a sound clip as soon as i can.

·
my r6 will eat u
207 Posts
hey guys i had an 07 r6s with the gold slip on and sound awsome wish i had a sound clip but dont but i can get a sound clip on my 08 r6 with the apex slip on with t-tuner mid pipe power commander emission block off and bmc air filter just let me know if you need a sound clip

1 - 15 of 15 Posts