Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
R6 Master
840 Posts
well i called for my room tonight & there not much left.Im looking at a lodge room from mon thru fir morning then moving up to the lodge for the last 2 days. I figured this early there would be alot open but i guess not.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I will call tomorrow and talk to them Dave and see what is going on. I need to get and update anyway.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Holy Smokes! I just talked to Tanya last week and there was still several cabins open!

·
NOT DoD Blocked
5,605 Posts
I'm glad I have a place to say already.

How many people normally go to this?

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
crazywolf450r said:
**whining** I wish I had a place to stay.............
Still looking for you bro... the other one filled up at 8 occupants. Chad and I will be doing updates and putting a list of people searching on the first post. We'll get you hooked up soon with all luck.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Rrwing said:

Oh yeah... but we still have time. We'll get everyone taken care of. I take care of riders like I do fellow Marines.

I believe we had a little over 300 last year.

·
Forum Moderator
3,103 Posts
Rrwing said:

Who you staying with Rrwing? Usually, we get around 80 to 120 people each year. Just bring dry clothes Thursday night to the houseboat. Leave your wallet and camera at the cabin. Laura will be taking all the pictures you'll need. I got thrown in last year. More and more people get wet each year. :D

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I talked to fontana today. There are a lot of cabins and rooms taken but there are still many available for us. So don't sweat, but you better get on the phone and book if you want a good cabin. Many of the available ones left are the rustic ones.

·
Man I OWNED that wheelie!
324 Posts
Skeeter said:
I thought you were staying with us. {Kevap's cabin}

Thought so too, but I think I got bumped infavor of someone who could definitely stay all week. I'm on that definite list now, count on me Sunday till Sunday. I'm bringing my dirtbike to show some of you guys how we do it in the country ;) Lol

Anyone have extra floorspace, let me know. I even promise to shower atleast 2 or 3 times. Well.... Maybe....

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
crazywolf450r said:
Thought so too, but I think I got bumped infavor of someone who could definitely stay all week. I'm on that definite list now, count on me Sunday till Sunday. I'm bringing my dirtbike to show some of you guys how we do it in the country ;) Lol

Anyone have extra floorspace, let me know. I even promise to shower atleast 2 or 3 times. Well.... Maybe....
awesome!!! We are going to have a great time dirtbiking this year!

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
crazywolf450r said:
Are we gonna be trailriding ? If so i'm bringing my enduro bike (KTM 400) but if we're Motocrossing, i'm bringing the Honda FoFiddy

Motocrossing :toocool:

·
Forum Moderator
3,103 Posts
crazywolf450r said:

Ok, I didn't know. You might check with Kevin again since your staying Sunday to Sunday. Not for sure how many he wants in the cabin. Probably 7 or 8 tops.

·
Man I OWNED that wheelie!
324 Posts
Skeeter said:
Ok, I didn't know. You might check with Kevin again since your staying Sunday to Sunday. Not for sure how many he wants in the cabin. Probably 7 or 8 tops.

Right, I'll Pm him.
Not sure my meaning was clear, Did you think i meant I'm back on the list for his cabin? I was just saying I'll definitely be staying sunday till sunday, i've just got to find exactly where that will be, lol. I definitely don't want to crash in on people that already had their group set up.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Gawarrior updated first post. Start looking folks... the convention will be here soon, and March is our cutoff on the blocked lodging!

·
Super Moderator
73 Posts
crazywolf450r said:
Thought so too, but I think I got bumped infavor of someone who could definitely stay all week. I'm on that definite list now, count on me Sunday till Sunday. :D
Got your PM crazywolf450r. Consider yourself the last piece of "our" cabin's puzzle! :fact

·
Super Moderator
73 Posts
gawarrior said:
R1 Forum mad271r1 - all week.
R6 Forum crazywolf450r - All week.
You can take both of these names off the list as they will be staying in my cabin! :fact

21 - 40 of 79 Posts