3,253 Posts
Awesome! Such a great group of people!

IS IT JUNE YET? :nocontrol

Thanks Kevin!

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,253 Posts
SuperDave344 said:
It wont be long. My cabins full but id help out if i could. Yes this is the best group ive ever delt with & is my extended family for sure.
Great help Dave! Thanks for the lodging hookups. We'll get everyone taken care of. Both forums are covered right now, and we have a few things left of what Gawarrior blocked.

Thanks! Can't wait to ride with all of you again!

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,253 Posts
Anything new to check on? Lot's of spaces locked on these last two weeks thanks to Kevap and GPD270! Let's step up the reservations, and by all means please post your questions. I'll be calling the end of this week, and then there will probably not be a call the following week because of the Elviswarrior Memorial Trackday at Jennings (YES! I get to see R1/R6 Forum people again!).

Post any questions or concerns, and of course your space available or space needed.

Thanks Kevap and GPD270 (Kevin and Scott) for locking on so much for convention attendees!

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,253 Posts
OK. We are heading into the home stretch here. If you haven't reserved, DO IT NOW! Our block on the accomodations ends soon. Get your lodging locked on.

This is what is left from our block according to Ms. Donna at Fontana (really do like talking to these folks frequently ):

10 regular lodge rooms
6 fireplace lodge rooms
9 2 BR Dogwoods
7 1 BR Willow
1 3 BR Magnolia
3 2 BR Laurel
3 2 BR Azaleaz
2 2BR Hemlocks

After our block date closes, these places will be up for grabs by anyone.

Looking for roomates or a room, post up. I'll start updating this more often until our block date closes.

Also, we have an RV leaving PA for the whole week at the convention. He has the capabilities to tow more than one bike, and it will be lodging and transportation. He is looking to split expenses (roughly $900 based on last year's convention).

It's Peg Grinder from the R1-Forum, if you are a member there also. If not, PM me your contact information and I'll forward.

·
draggineez! woot!
838 Posts
I am coming to the convention!!! Are there any other women going? I am looking for a roomie. Dont care if it is guy or girl to room with. This is my first convention! I am excited. I usually go to the Women's sport bike rally at the Gap in August. I am still going to that this yr but I really wanted to come and hang w all you guys!!!

Let me know what I need to do! And no i didnt read the whole thread! lol

·
Forum Moderator
3,106 Posts
spdrwebs, post up over at the www.r1-forum.com in the lodging thread. More people will see it. We did have a female in our cabin last year. I'm sure you won't have any problems finding a room with someone.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,253 Posts
spdrwebs, post up over at the www.r1-forum.com in the lodging thread. More people will see it. We did have a female in our cabin last year. I'm sure you won't have any problems finding a room with someone.

I just got off the phone with Fontana and I'll be updating both threads, and asking GAWarrior to update the first post.

I'll put her on the first post on the R1 Forum.

More updates in a couple of minutes.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,253 Posts
OK folks. Good job on the reservations. This is what is left from our block.

CALL SOON OR YOU WON'T GET A GOOD CABIN.

Inn rooms with 2 queen beds = 3
2 br Azaelias = 2
3 br Azaelias = 1
2 br Hemlock = 1

All the Magnolias are booked (good job folks)!
All the Dogwoods are still available :)

If you are planning to get accomodations, do so soon. Things are going quick.

·
draggineez! woot!
838 Posts
OK folks. Good job on the reservations. This is what is left from our block.

CALL SOON OR YOU WON'T GET A GOOD CABIN.

Inn rooms with 2 queen beds = 3
2 br Azaelias = 2
3 br Azaelias = 1
2 br Hemlock = 1

All the Magnolias are booked (good job folks)!
All the Dogwoods are still available :)

If you are planning to get accomodations, do so soon. Things are going quick.

:confused::confused: what does that mean? do i need to call and book a room for myself or people are already in those rooms?? sorry i am a woman not a blonde! :lmao

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,253 Posts
No. You don't need to get a place all by yourself. I'm adding you to the first post on the R1-Forum, and I'll have GAWarrior add you to the first post here so you have max visibility. We usually find a spot in a couple days. I'll explain more when I respond to your PM in a few seconds (sorry... cross posting in the R1-Forum right now).

Don't sweat. We'll get ya covered.

·
R6 Master
840 Posts
yeah im sure youll be able to find someone ot share a room with so your not by yourself & its nice to share the cost with someone. I did have extra room in my cabin but yammi6 got with me & hes ridding down with me & crashing in our cabin.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts