Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
well that sucks for me! lol! thanks though. I am sure someone else will need a roomie. I am just ready to go!
Don't sweat. Something will come up. Most of the cabins that have been booked have been working on their "occupant lists" for a little while. Now that we are getting pretty close folks will start filling new cabins. I've got my eye open on both Forums for you.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Getting closer folks... make them reservations!

Also, we still have R6-Forum member spdrwebs looking for a place to room!

Any questions, post them here. I'll be calling again this weekend, and Gawarrior will be calling Fontana as well soon to finalize things. June is coming! :nocontrol

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Just called this evening (8 March 08). This is what is left from our block.

CALL SOON OR YOU WON'T GET A GOOD CABIN. What remains from our block will be returned to inventory soon.

Inn rooms with 2 queen beds = 3
2 br Azaelias = 1
3 br Azaelias = 1
2 br Hemlock = 1

All the Magnolias are booked (good job folks)!

All the Dogwoods are still available

If you are planning to get accomodations, do so soon. Things are going quick.

First post updated. We have spdrwebs (R6-Forum member), Para-327th and BigpunR1 (R1-Forum) looking for a place to stay.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
This week's update:

18 Dogwoods (no A/C, phone, or TV)
2 two bedroom Azaleas
1 Hotel Room with two queen beds

Tax refund time... reserve your lodging soon!

Thanks to everyone who has been reserving and filling cabins. It's going to be an awesome time :toocool:

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Updates tomorrow morning. Get it done folks. Questions: Post them. Room to let: Post it. Need a place: Post it.

And pay for your food and shirts!

Great time coming up. Don't miss it. You'll hear about it all year!

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Just contacted Fontana again. We have the following left available:

1 Lodge room, two queen beds
18 Dogwood cabins

Great job by all locking on the cabins and making all the arrangements. I'm going to PM everyone on the first post to see how everyone is doing on room.

Move fast if you haven't already.

Fontana's number is 1-800-849-2258.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Bump.... times running out. Our special rates end soon.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
OK folks. Great job on everyone booking and filling cabins. This is going to be a great turnout.

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for making reservations. The remaining accomodations (there was NOT much left) have been returned to inventory. But, we still have one cabin at the convention rate available. Back in October at at track day with GPD270 and Finsl, we came up with an idea.

So... I have a two bedroom Hemlock cabin reserved at the convention rate. I will hold this for a couple weeks. If anyone still needs to get a cabin, you can take over this one from me. Just contact me, I'll contact Fontana, and we can arrange it. If not by mid May, I will cancel the reservation on this cabin and it will be returned to inventory.

If you still need lodging, please let me know.

Continue to post any lodging concerns here and we will help as much as we can!

·
R6 Master
840 Posts
sounds like we hare gonna havea great turn out this year and ALOT more R6 riders than we've had the last 2 years so i cant wait!

Good job keeping all this going and updated dan, your the man!! :)

6 more weeks! i cant wait

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello everyone,

Just recently made my first post after browsing for a while. (check out pictures on the new member section).
I just decided i will be making the trip to the gap again next week. So, does anybody have space available at a room or cabin. I don't care if it a couch or whatever. I'll crash anywhere. I will help with the cost. I only need to stay Thursday and Friday night.

Please let me know.
Thanks.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Hello everyone,

Just recently made my first post after browsing for a while. (check out pictures on the new member section).
I just decided i will be making the trip to the gap again next week. So, does anybody have space available at a room or cabin. I don't care if it a couch or whatever. I'll crash anywhere. I will help with the cost. I only need to stay Thursday and Friday night.

Please let me know.
Thanks.
I'm working on it. I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If anyone is still looking for lodging, I possibly have a couch (pending someone's decision) and plenty of floor space.

I am kynetguy over on the R1 forum as well. If you are a member there, shoot me a PM there or here, doesn't matter.

·
Registered
29 Posts
PM sent

If anyone is still looking for lodging, I possibly have a couch (pending someone's decision) and plenty of floor space.

I am kynetguy over on the R1 forum as well. If you are a member there, shoot me a PM there or here, doesn't matter.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If anyone else is still looking I have floor space and a couch/pull out for all week. We are in an upgraded cabin. Just PM me. We only have 3 all week and a 4th for Thurs and fri.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Cross post on availablility for the Convention:

Stormtrouper (R1-Forum; PM Storm Trouper and DanQ) pull out sofa available, and floor space - Only 3 people in this one
Kevap (R1-Forum; PM Kevap and DanQ) really comfortable couch and floor space
Para-327th (R1-Forum; PM Para-327th and DanQ) floor space only
kynetguy (R1-Forum; PM kynetguy and DanQ) pull out sofa avaible, and floor space

Please PM myself and the member (if they are on the R6 Forum) if you need a place to stay.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts