Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys wear when riding? since it's gotten warmer, ive been rockin some plain white nike cortezs, but im looking to get something more protective, but still stylish. any suggestions?

·
Registered
853 Posts
I have Sidi B-2. They squeak, but I prefer squeaky walking with good protection over silent walking with crappy protection. And pretty much all decent boots I have seen squeak.

·
Registered
458 Posts
pair of tims

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
ummm.... some 1460 docs....

·
my R6 ate a bus
1,010 Posts
sidi boots will save you mucho!! haha without my boots my left foot would of been screwed in tims or any nike's. protection over looking cool in my eyes

·
USC
552 Posts
i wear my dainese bogotas
feel nice, almost like high top chucks.
nice and thick leather.
not the best protection.
but for what it is, i love them. :D

·
My R6.....
176 Posts
Alpinestars for me everyday. Even a quick trip down the shops I always make sure I wear them.

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
i have sidi b-2's also..and they dont squeak
I went to Royal Distributors today in guelph canade as they were having a NO TAX tent sale an they had no boots!!! lol i was bummned out lol But these look nice. How comfy are they for street riding?

Also, whats some good pants go with them? ( and dont say jeans lol ) I mean riding pants

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I got a pair of Sidi B-2 boots as well. Not too comfortable when walking around (they don't squeak) but they're great protection and feel great when riding.

·
RED ROCKET
3,164 Posts
I have these babies and love them!! Even go good for walking around in for the whole day!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have these babies and love them!! Even go good for walking around in for the whole day!!!
I have the same boots. They are comfy for walking and riding. They are however not waterproof which I had the misfortune of finding out....I hate wet socks.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts