Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
The strada will most likely be bought w/ somebody with a track build in mind. That being said, a lot of people buy things that you, DreadedDecarlo won't think about.

Really just seems like a waste of money bro.. No offense.
Marketplace Rule #7.

7. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators.
There is a lot of tendency to post negative replies when someone lists an item for sale that others consider "overpriced". Negative comments will not be tolerated. To put it simply, if you don't have anything good to say then keep it to yourself.

Basically, shut up.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Strada is definitely for the track minded. But I definitely won't ever forget these goodies.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rule #8, I'm willing to let this go for quite a but cheaper than I paid. Which was $1300. Offers being taken.

·
DreadedR6
81 Posts
The strada will most likely be bought w/ somebody with a track build in mind. That being said, a lot of people buy things that you, DreadedDecarlo won't think about.

Appreciate your response. It's a lot better than the one I previously received. That being said, I'm only 19 and that's why I said "In my opinion," which is subject to change. I'd rather be informed instead of insulted so thanks for the knowledge.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts