Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
My R6 eats everything.
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1: Sidi vertigo corsa air boots Size 8.5 US, i wear a 9.5 in regular shoes and these fit perfect, good condition with small scuffs $360

2: Alpinestars RC-1 leather one piece suit, Size 40 US, 2 trackdays in it and i hit the canyons in it twice a month for 3 months. i lowsided in it at my first trackday. its got scuffs mostly on the right side where i went down. i slid about 5 feet in it so im pretty sure most of the damage was asthetics. i paid 1k with tax and shipping but not sure how to price this one so im open to offers.

any questions/offers contact me at [email protected]

·
My R6 eats everything.
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
My R6 eats everything.
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5'7, 140lbs, 31

the suit fits me with some allowance.

·
Diggity Dang!!
1,602 Posts
dang... I am ordering a blue rc-1 on monday, and Im 6'0, 190, 33. if I was your size I'd take it off your hands today. sorry

·
My R6 eats everything.
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn. haha thanks for your interest though.

·
My R6 eats everything.
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys,

ObliviousYouth (the original poster) has since left for the Army. As I understand he still wants to sell the suit but at the time there is an open dispute on his account (he sold a GPR steering damper on r6messagenet to a Ryan Bilger from North Carolina). The guy filed a dispute a day before he received the item. Anyways, long story short the dispute is still open and I am trying to close this out. The idiot said he closed it but hasn't responded to my e-mails. He knew my friend (oblivious) was leaving for the Army and this isn't the time for him to have to worry about his finances. Anyway, hopefully I can clear it up and the paypal account will be in good standing.

Feel free to send your offers, I'll try to check them as much as possible. Please give me a few days to respond as I am not always at his house to check his account.

Best wishes,
dissolute.

·
Ride Hard
404 Posts
All,

The boots listed above, Sidi... is the fitment 1 size smaller? he mentions that he wears a 9.5 and the sidi 8.5 fits perfect. So if I am a 8.5, I should order size 7.5...?

Thanks,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts