Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously, with a high mount exhaust I can't use my stock turn signals. I have my stock turns on a fender elim. kit. So, what can I do? Will those small aftermarket turn signals work with a high mount? Or do I have to get an integrated turn signal kit? I really like how those bf hm exhausts look, but I don't want to spend more on lights. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Well what I know off the top of my head is either get the LED mod done where you mount t hem in the passanger pegs, get some universal ones and drill and mount on the undertail, or try your luck with a Hot Bodies undertail with the signals mounted on the bottom there. Persoanlly I just went with the intergrator kit from VFX.

BEATNUT

·
Registered
380 Posts
If you want to they do come with brakets to make your stock turn signals work.... im not sure if the brakets would work for you fender eliminater or not though.

·
Registered
373 Posts
if u have the small turn signals that usually come with a fend. elimin. then they should be "ok". my turn signal is barely touching the can. 2 months later-> no signs of melting. i had to shift the eliminator as far left as it could go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts