Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Fellow Forum Members..

Heres the new and improved Forum shirt. Its been tweaked and made larger to look better on the back of the shirts.. I will add more pics of different color combos as they are made.

I will be getting shirts this Monday 9/13 and then making them and shipping them throughout the week.

$18 SHIPPED

PAYPAL= [email protected]

READ BEFORE ORDERING

Shirts are PRO CLUB COMFORT......as comfortable as it gets this side of the Mississip.

Make sure when you order to add to the 'Paypal notes' what size shirt,shirt color, and ink color you want

SINCE ALL SHIRTS ARE MADE CUSTOM AND MADE AFTER THEY ARE ORDERED.. IT MAY TAKE UP TO A WEEK TO GET TO THE SHIRT WAREHOUSE AND THEN GET THEM MADE AND SHIPPED, BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE SHIRTS AND SIZES/COLORS STOCKED.

SHIRT COLORS: BLACK,BLUE,RED,YELLOW,GREEN,GREY,DARK GREY,PINK,ORANGE,PURPLE..ETC....

INK COLORS:BLACK,WHITE,RED,YELLOW,HOT PINK,BLUE

·
1,182 Posts
can i get a akra slip on and projectors on mine??haha im jp bro,i like that..u making the sweaters again this time?

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well since this logo is much bigger it will look good on a sweater.. if you want one ll make it.

·
RESPECT
29,160 Posts
well since this logo is much bigger it will look good on a sweater.. if you want one ll make it.
Maybe a knit sweater with a collar? :sing

·
Remind Me Later
144 Posts
im just going to throw a stupid question out there and ask if there's anything on the front, i do like it regardless though might have to cough up 18 dollas

·
The dude abides.
129 Posts
I like the sweatshirt/hoodie...any chance to get the gray or black with orange ink to match my bike? Also I am interested in the cost of the hoodie

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ordered 1...paypal sent!

1 - 20 of 187 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.