Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard anything abou their shirts that they ordered from corey. I know he is busy with his new job but a full month and nothing yet. I really dont wanna loose out on $100. His PM box has been full for a long time.

·
RESPECT
29,160 Posts
Nada here. New jobs kinda suck when you first start them. I agree it kinda sucks the wait, but it happens. Just wanna get that sweatshirt and 2 tshirts so I can rock them out with my 6 hat :YEA

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
I got mine, took a while but they came.

I know he is been very busy, sucks that it ended up affecting lots here.

·
RESPECT
29,160 Posts
I know he will. Should make for a good Christmas present.... lol

·
RIP Super Sic
3,209 Posts
I really want to give Corey more time and I understand he has a new job BUT...
He did take our money so I think that we should be a priority too!!!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I really want to give Corey more time and I understand he has a new job BUT...
He did take our money so I think that we should be a priority too!!!
You are correct but in the long run a REAL job means a lot more then side work shirts and hoodies. but he is good for um!

but i havnt seen him on the forum lately so im guessing hes extreamly busy right now

·
Ride It
984 Posts
Damn it! I always miss the good sh!t. I got my forum sock and have been wanting a hoodie for a while but I must have been on forum vacation when that thread went around. The admins should setup a Mass-PM system for stuff like this. :dunce:

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got a email from corey this morning, telling me that my stuff has been shipped and he threw in a free hat for waiting so long...he said he works pretty much everyday. Just thoguth i would give you guys and update

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
his inbox is prolly full b/c as a vendor, you get 500 pm's. when his tag expires, it drops back to 50. if he had more than 50 undeleted pm's in his inbox after it expired, it's going to automatically start rejecting new ones until he deletes them.

·
loves riding his 6
802 Posts
i doubt that corey will take your money.... he came thru with the t-shirts for me..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts