Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
omg I cannot wait to touch it man, hell can't wait to ride it!!!!

its a little far, so I'm having one of my good riding friends ride it back for me, I can't afford a good helmet and suit right now, plus I'm a n00b so

ooooooo weeeeee!!!!!! can't wait to start practicing it on top of my parking garage. Slow small turns I need to get down.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
:worship

Nice bike.

Save up to get a leather suit... don't by textile like I did b/c I needed something I could have waited a month (no bike, no need for a siut) saved all that $ and bought what I really needed/wanted then.

·
Registered
963 Posts
congratulations. if i had that color bike, i'd definitely get the graves slip-on. pricey, but worth it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have to wait a week to get it :(

the loaner said they can't do 100% so 5k, I asked my client (freelance) if I could get my pay up front or sooner? We agreed on next friday(hopefully sooner) but Anyways I'll be brining $1000 cash to the dealer next friday and getting my bizzzzzike :D

ughs.... sigh, you guys don't know the insane up and down I've gone through this entire week hehe... :jump

·
Registered
963 Posts
yeah, I can only imagine. I walked into the dealership, told the first salesman I saw that I'll buy that blue r6 right now if he can give her to me out the door for under 9000 (which is a good deal in my neck of the woods). He came back two minutes later, and said yes. 1 hour later, the bike was in my garage. it's pays to have a job and good credit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts