Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wishin I had an R6!!!!
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I worked this guy on craigslist down to $4,000 if I pick it up (2 hour drive) on a 2009 with 4,000 miles.

Honestly all I wanna do is flip the bike. Because I really want another quad (YFZ). But I just can't turn away from this deal. Do y'all think I could turn around and sell it for $5k?

Supposedly in perfect condition and all stock except the tail has a small crack.

·
stuntin
738 Posts
It probably depends what bikes like that go for in your area. If you sat on it until April or may you should get 5k no problem. Or buy it and try and trade it straight across for what you want.

·
My KTM is partly Orange
492 Posts
I would.

Bought the 07 for 6250, had a guy willing to gimme 7500!! But it was just after spring...I had the itch so I rode it all summer haha.

Then sold it that fall for a measely 6600.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
very good deal with those miles...unless engine was replace

i would still look into it though

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Flip that sooooo hard.

·
2007 R6
915 Posts
Sounds a little too good to be true... You're prob gunna get the ol I lost the title, or oh by the way its been salvaged.
Absolutely. There aren't too many of these bikes out there used that haven't had the shit ran out of them and many have a shady past. Don't be too surprised if this turns into a SNAFU.

Good luck if you just want to flip it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts