Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RedRocket said:
Pretty sick. Damn, how many bikes were there? :hammer
There was about 60 bikes that day.....I got some other footage that I'll post if you guys want.....I got more wheelies n such.....I also have an edited video of it.....

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
no offence but that wasn't that good :gas

my boy can do a tank spreader and stay at 70mph and not go any fast or slower and ride it for miles. that video showed the dude hauling ass and his legs were just dangling.

:poke

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
well i thought it was pretty nice. just because he didnt hold it for a mile dont mean it aint good. hell i cant even do a tank wheelie

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OCboy03R6 said:
no offence but that wasn't that good :gas

my boy can do a tank spreader and stay at 70mph and not go any fast or slower and ride it for miles. that video showed the dude hauling ass and his legs were just dangling.

:poke
Sorry my video wasn't as good as you wanted it to be.....I'm sorry I disappointed you.... :moon ohh yea he also transfered it into a stand up.....then he prolly sat down and then stood back up again.....

·
Registered
953 Posts
well i thought it was pretty cool. i can't even do it. i'd also like to know how a r6 with a guy on the tank can get up. the only way i can get up is 2nd at 40-50 or off the line.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the 6 is awesome....he's on stock gearing and just rides the shit out of it....he's got to clutch a little longer but if you look carefully he's giving it all he can to get it up.....it's pretty dope, well at least i think it is....don't ask OcBoy's opinion, cuz he can do it better..... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
i love you too rsixxer :mrgreen:

i won't even try to sit on the tank so :moon

nice vids though its always nice to see people try to stunt or do crazy things... im still waiting to get my vids on the net grrr!!! :comp

:cheers

·
Registered
712 Posts
Cool vids bro....i thought that shit was cool! :cheers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts