Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I damaged one of my frame sliders some of the very last days of the season last year and now im looking to replace it. I low sided going less than 5mph on sand/gravel, so i know its just the slider is scraped up. nothing wrong with the bracket or the bolt.

ANY ideas where i can get just the shogun slider it self?? Ive searched the forum and the web and no luck just getting the slider

any help is appreciated

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
call shogun directly. or see if ANY cap will fit on there. it's typically just a "tube" with a bolt and washer through it.

hell, graves sells replacement pucks that might work. talk to shane/spidermanSS

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I damaged one of my frame sliders some of the very last days of the season last year and now im looking to replace it. I low sided going less than 5mph on sand/gravel, so i know its just the slider is scraped up. nothing wrong with the bracket or the bolt.

ANY ideas where i can get just the shogun slider it self?? Ive searched the forum and the web and no luck just getting the slider

any help is appreciated
you might be able to call shogun, but when I did it, I just bought some delrin rod stock and had a buddy cut them down and mill them on a lathe, though you can do the same with a drill and a saw and some time. I made like 10 sets of extra pucks in different lengths for less than $40

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how is the left or right side determined?? by sitting on the MC or looking @ it from the front of it? <------ rookie ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts