Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've been procrastinating on buying these... don't ask me why I just have... Thank God I haven't dropped my baby but that's why I'm done waiting... I want to know what you guys recommend. My friend got the Shogun crash kit for roughly 100 something bucks... I wanna know if you guys/gals have any suggestions. I liked the Graves kit but its just as much as the Shogun kit without the spools or bar end sliders. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated I kinda want to get them ASAP

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have the Shoguns on my 08 and they seem to be good, some of here dont like them though. I got those because I didnt want to cut the fairings, but for the best protection people on here say the Woodcraft cut ones are the best.

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i just used the search function and saw someone reply to a similar post "use the search" or something like that ahha... I'm not really sure if i want to cut my fairings... but i might just try it... Thanks for your input tho Bullitt

·
Registered
41 Posts
Whatever you get try to get the ones made out of delrin. -so the shoguns would be good. I have a friend with the LP carbon ones and they just splintered up. The delrin absorbs impacts much better. IMO.

·
COMPUTERZ
2,150 Posts
I have the shogun frame sliders they look great and super easy to install. You just need a torque wrench set to 34ft/lbs. Ive been telling you just to get theses forever!! Price isn't to bad either, mine where 104.99 for 3 piece (bar ends, spools and frame sliders)at a local shop.

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I say u suck some... fine ill give you the money so u can buy me some on your lunch

·
Knee dragger in training.
548 Posts
I just installed Motovation no-cuts and the quality is top notch. The right side bracket is BEEFY as hell. Everything fit good and installation was super easy. Hopefully I never have to test how well they work.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i have graves no cuts, for like 90 bucks. i like them, super easy installation, i didnt even remove the fairings lol.

·
Resident JMU Wizard
1,218 Posts
Woodcraft- best sliders on the market.

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts
Woodcraft- best sliders on the market.
+1 I had my local shop install mine for $60 and the sliders was like $55. My bike was 4 days old when I had the plastics cut. It's a scary thought but no regrets.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
My kr tuned no cuts are cool with me.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts