Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why do you wonder if it's true? You think they'd pull a bullshit stunt like this?
Don't think it's bs but some restrictions. Maybe used, or some sort. Full suits cost a lot that's what steered me away from them.

Are they just clearing out inventory?

·
Track Aficionado
1,184 Posts
Great price, but don't expect a FT suit to last for more than one crash. Racing the USGPRU 125 series in 2003, I lowsided at maybe 45mph, and a flap tore right off the back of the suit. Same suit, same series, had a puck snag on the rumble stripping, and instead of the puck coming off, the velcro stitched into the suit tore off.

Name brand suit, but the quality is dubious at best.

·
Get'n Lucky -n- Kentucky
800 Posts
buddy has one and went down about 45 with it and held up pretty good.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
good for a starter suit. xti 2 or whatever it is aint bad. i like my closeout fieldsheer better, but that's just me. i'm also REALLY tough on my suits. i like to crash to make sure they know i'm in charge. :look: :laugh

·
loves riding his 6
802 Posts
hmm.. i guess the suit wont be bad if you never go down.. lol. but if you are at the track i know soon or later you will go down atleast once!

·
RIP Super Sic
3,209 Posts
good for a starter suit. xti 2 or whatever it is aint bad. i like my closeout fieldsheer better, but that's just me. i'm also REALLY tough on my suits. i like to crash to make sure they know i'm in charge. :look: :laugh
:lmao

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
:lmao
Good thing you buy suits on closeout.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts