Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys , Just trying to give the heads up about a Member here .

Username: gln4902

I had a Posting on WTB about a AFM and this is the PM i received and last email after he had sent me pictures of a Bazzaz AFM from another member who sold his last in year in Feb. 2014.

gln4902 said:
Let me know via email if you still need the Bazzaz AFM 08 + R6.

[email protected]
Last email after i said no thanks.

Glen Harrigan
10:25 AM (31 minutes ago)

to me
I do understand your concern and I also would be careful when buying any item sight unseen, but i'm just a retired God-fearing man of over 65yrs of age and I have been honest and sincere in all my financial dealings and life endeavors. I will never rip-off your hard earned money as I work hard for every penny I earn.

I would have loved to take PayPal but my PayPal account is currently dormant. You have nothing to worry about as Money gram is very strict and very secure. I would need to tender a recently paid utility bill and a valid id card both bearing my home address so payments can be traced if anything goes wrong.

thanks,

Glen.

Hope it helps someone in the future or admin can delete him from the site.

·
nom nom nom nom nom nom
1,251 Posts
meh, maybe he bought it from that guy in 2014 and had the pictures laying around.

Just asking for a payment other than paypal, and not using current pictures isn't reason enough alone to ban someone.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wtf I got the same mail from him, thanks god I found this threat,
Same words, exactly
I am glad it help you out. :thumbup: ... some shatty people out there .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts