Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, mostly free--just cost you a little bit of your time! Just like the last giveaway (the Euro Key), this one has potential, but you must follow the directions...

We need a picture of a busted up bitch--but she needs to THINK she's fine! You know the kind I'm talking about...the girl at they club missing a tooth that thinks every dude is trying to bang her. The chubby bunny who was cute like 40 pounds ago...Don't go snap some pick of a homeless lady because ain't nobody but Matt gonna holler at her.

Contest runs until this Sunday so you have the weekend to work with. Steph get's final say since he knows a thing or two about busted bitches..or is that britches? Anyway..bike doesn't have to be in the pic, but YOU have to OR some mention of R6 Forum. Cool story bro, TL;DR, DeLeon is a fag. Uploading pics of valve stems now.

Cliff Notes.

-Pic of chick who thinks she's hawt, but clearly isn't.
-You OR mention of R6 Forum in the pic.
-Contest runs until Sunday.
-Valve Stems are gold, yes they match your forks, yes you're gay.
-Steph is the judge because he's run through more broken down, skid row pussy then all of us combined.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey--how the fcuck are you! Got a track day scheduled for April--that gives you plenty of time to fag out and make up a reason not to show up...again....xoxox

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Will work for track time
19,494 Posts
Hey--how the fcuck are you! Got a track day scheduled for April--that gives you plenty of time to fag out and make up a reason not to show up...again....xoxox
I'm good man. April could work. We are trying to buy a house so it just depends on how long that takes. Send me the dates phag. I just dont want to embarrass you too much :moon

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Subscribed! Your last contest like this was epic. We just need more entrants this time

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm good man. April could work. We are trying to buy a house so it just depends on how long that takes. Send me the dates phag. I just dont want to embarrass you too much :moon
Hey---that's awesome, congrats on the house...because you didn't learn your lesson with that last bitch...:dunce: Hey, why not just knock her up... I keed, I keed---but seriously, what the fcuck dude...Take me to Togo's, we'll talk..

And as for you embarrassing me, ha, good luck, I got a tic-tac for a dick and I'm waiting for them to make a 'short-bus' group at the track, plus I'm fat...so yeah, happy 2012 to me.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:popcorn:

·
Pigs can fly!
1,160 Posts
Dropped insurance on my R6 since I recently picked up a Strom for street-duty, so the 6 is in winter-maintenance mode.

Don't think I want to bring any "busted up bitches" back home to the garage either.... :sing

·
Will work for track time
19,494 Posts
Hey---that's awesome, congrats on the house...because you didn't learn your lesson with that last bitch...:dunce: Hey, why not just knock her up... I keed, I keed---but seriously, what the fcuck dude...Take me to Togo's, we'll talk..

And as for you embarrassing me, ha, good luck, I got a tic-tac for a dick and I'm waiting for them to make a 'short-bus' group at the track, plus I'm fat...so yeah, happy 2012 to me.
Ill text you today. Togo's sounds good.

·
iRun
33,318 Posts
I'll keep an eye out. :laugh

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,296 Posts
I live in east county...this will be cake:fact

Plus I could use some angled valve stems for the S1k...

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,842 Posts
You know these stems are going to Florida or Jersey. My bet is Jersey.

And why do I have to judge busted up bishes?:laugh

FYI to the winner: This time they come with MY pubes.....:naughty

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still no pics huh?

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,842 Posts
i could post horse dick. ??
Of course you can, youre from Texas... This time one that's not in your mouth please...:nono

1 - 20 of 48 Posts