Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
You wanna touch my what?
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new battery for my bike a while ago and never got around to putting it in. When I did get around to it, realized it was the wrong size. FML...so, my loss can be someone's gain. It's brand new, never installed blah blah blah. It's been sitting in my closet (the one Redisdeadrideblue is afraid to come out of) for about 2 months and can be your's FREE..just throw me $8.00 for shipping since it's a chunky little beast. It fits a ton of different bikes..just not an '07 R6..

Here's the fitment guide from Scorpion....It's a Scorpion YTX12..runs about $60.00. I have no interest in trying to make anything on it..if nobody needs it I'd just as soon toss it.

https://www.scorpionbattery.com/powersports-batteries/ytx12-bs.html

·
Registered
327 Posts
Pm sent.......

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Very awesome of you Deleon...:cheers

Merry Xmas to whoever gets it :)

·
You wanna touch my what?
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very awesome of you Deleon...:cheers

Merry Xmas to whoever gets it :)
Thanks..I guess I'm just bitchin' like that...actually, my wife's tired of tripping over it so I'm just trying to pay it forward I guess...Hopefully nutbush will hurry up with the 8 large so I can get this thing out..

·
You wanna touch my what?
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mr. Bush, payment received, battery being sent post haste. Mods, lock it up, or..feel free to post whore away.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Mr. Bush, payment received, battery being sent post haste. Mods, lock it up, or..feel free to post whore away.
Thank ya sir. You got the address right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts