Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last time I couldn't even give away free angled valve stems--let's try genuine (from AGG) R6 reservoir socks. All I want is the best booty on an R6 and the best boobs on an R6…only requirements is you must be the one to take the pic--no poaching off the web. Steph picks best boob, and best butt winner, clothing optional.

Same person can win both categories. I'm more of an ass-man myself, so ass winner get's 1st color choice. This will finish on Monday, so that gives you the weekend. As always, some assembly required, batteries not included.

·
iRun
33,318 Posts
Fck man.. I don't know if I can pull this off.. Bike's on stands without a front end, and I live 45 minutes from the nearest place with chicks loose enough to be down with this... And that's too far, since the brand of chloroform I use wears off in a half hour. :nono

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My sock smells better than your sock... :sing
Truth…plus, in the event you put that sock on your cock I can probably use it as a neck warmer...

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fck man.. I don't know if I can pull this off.. Bike's on stands without a front end, and I live 45 minutes from the nearest place with chicks loose enough to be down with this... And that's too far, since the brand of chloroform I use wears off in a half hour. :nono
Nigga please….I still have the last pic saved of that bovine you posted a couple years ago..don't make me dig deep into my photo bucket account...

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can said butt/ass be on a non R6?
After careful consideration and a vote I asked myself "self, can the butt/ass be on a non R6"…I voted--sorta..some type of Yamaha sport bike, however R6/ R1 will get special consideration…

I'm waiting for Ryan to ask of the ass has to be female...

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
After careful consideration and a vote I asked myself "self, can the butt/ass be on a non R6"…I voted--sorta..some type of Yamaha sport bike, however R6/ R1 will get special consideration…

If not, will you shave yours??? :hehe

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,296 Posts

I'll submit the pic...even if it doesn't win or gets disqualified for being a non R6, it's still TnA on a bike...win win regardless:D

·
iRun
33,318 Posts
Nigga please….I still have the last pic saved of that bovine you posted a couple years ago..don't make me dig deep into my photo bucket account...
Oh, right. Finding the "women" around here isn't hard, but seeing as the bike can't move, I would have to get them to the bike. Hence the chloroform.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If not, will you shave yours??? :hehe
I'm more of a waxer..and we'll have to clarify if "taint" is considered part of the ass…otherwise, yeah!

I'll submit the pic...even if it doesn't win or gets disqualified for being a non R6, it's still TnA on a bike...win win regardless:D
I'm sure I can come up with a consolation, best non-r6 prize.

Oh, right. Finding the "women" around here isn't hard, but seeing as the bike can't move, I would have to get them to the bike. Hence the chloroform.
You have the ghey--big time.

·
Registered
556 Posts
subbed

:popcorn:

·
Big ol pile of them bones
1,620 Posts
:fact that's all I have to say about that.

·
Big ol pile of them bones
1,620 Posts
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

1 - 20 of 90 Posts