Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tell me what you think, it's a flat charcoal. I have mixed feelings on the exhaust with the new color(was rashed up black/red flames before). Also the headlight was smashed on one side but I actually bought a wrecked set with the good side i needed, chopped and glued together and good as new.

Note: some decals coming soon

Attachments

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Its pretty monotone bro, I guess most bikes are but only grey makes it look boring. Personally I would have done more than 1 color, like white & black or greay & black. Something to kinda change it up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, but a buddy of mine was doing it for me for $1-200 so I didn't want take advantage too much...

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
i agree with puttin a few decals on there...make it pop a bit

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I like it.
but it needs and accent color, perhaps white or red, but a small amount almost like putting a pinstripe on a car.

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
I think a smoked windscreen would look far better.Along with white decals(not too many) & perhaps white lettring on the tires!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was trying to get close to the color of the lamborghini reventon, but it turned out a little darker...if I ad anything it'll prob be the yamaha on the lowers, yamaha symbol on the tank and rim stripes all in white....

The helmet is painted the same color as well....i'll get some shots when it's in the sun since it looks so much better outside

·
Registered
320 Posts
i like the clean look. just a small decal or something or maybe an interesting design or pintstripe of somesort would make it pop. love the color matched windscreen! looks great.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Leave it! I like that. Maybe one decal. On the bottom faring "Yamaha"

Other then that, get rid of the exhaust and get a carbon fiber one. THat will look sweet!
I agree.. I think it looks bad ass as it is.. the 'Yamaha' would finish it off nice..

The Reventon's based on an F-22 Raptor.. So anything similar to that will get my approval haha..

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Get some pics in the sunlight with a better camera and I am sure it will "pop" a lot more. I would not go to crazy with the decals. I would do the YAMAHA on the lower fairing. Maybe black in color with a gold flake type outline.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts