Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we went riding today me and 3 other guys (2 ninja 250's and a gixxer 1000) and a buddy of mine went down in a turn. It was an s turn and he went in a little too hot and hit a pothole tankslapped and got thrown off. he slid a 146 ft and the bike went 264 ft. I saw it in my rearview mirror and I definitly thought the worst. luckily it was a country road and there was no oncoming traffic cuz he ended up in the middle of the road. he was able to walk away with a bunch of road rash and he said hes pretty sore everywhere.. anyway heres some pics of the bike after

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some more pics

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah def his jacket gloves and helmet are toast we would have been scraping him off the pavement if he didn't have it on

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the cops said there is alot of accidents with the 250's cuz of how light the front end is and how thin the tire is

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
btw the next mod is def a damper

·
Registered
206 Posts
glad to hear he is ok... went down myself today... sucked but its a risk we all take... take it slow season just started... start the season with an x amount of riders... and lets end the season with the same amount!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:werd

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
hope your friend has a full and speedy recovery.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts