Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So After i had my R6 for a little bit one of my friends was over and he asked if he could ride it, i had seen him ride his ninja 250 and he wasnt bad he was pretty good and stable. So i reluctantly agreed to a lap around the block.

All was good when i heard the bike coming down the street and i sighed relief :D but this wasnt the problem! :eek5

He drove it past me went to put the stand down ( i saw it didnt go down properly and yelled out!!!) Needless to say he didnt hear me! He goes to get off and cya later over he goes with my new baby :eek5:eek5:eek5:eek5:eek5

HEART WAS IN MY MOUTH

Lucky he fell into my mothers garden and the bike landed on top of him!

SO SO SO LUCKY, needless to say the bike will be only be ridden by me from now on!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I needed someone to share my excitement needless to say i dont give a **** any more its mine and mine only. luckily there was very very minor damage.

But compared to what could have happened.. OMG

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
Yeah Ive only let my freind ride it once.

·
Dreaming bout my R6
206 Posts
i won't let anyone ride it. PERIOD.

well....................., if rossi wanted to I'd let him have a go

·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
i won't let anyone ride it. PERIOD.

well....................., if rossi wanted to I'd let him have a go
Only if he let me ride his in return...... OMG if that happend i'd be like:nocontrol:jump:idhitit

·
cruisin for a bruisin
315 Posts
I let my friend ride my 6, but he has a 2009 ZX10R paid for, for insurance. lol

·
B4B
12,775 Posts
N00b!!! Never let a 250 rider get on a 6. Just my .02. Any damage?
Only if he let me ride his in return...... OMG if that happend i'd be like:nocontrol:jump:idhitit
yea and after u wrecked it rossi's crew would prolly be like u noob u never let a 600 rider ride a gp bike......:laugh

i let my buddies ride my bike all the time and only had one crash it but i have never been one to be worried bout wut my bike looked like mainly cause i crash it and drop it enough my self. now if i had a ducati or a badass chopper it would prolly be a different story cause them things aint cheap to fix and are niiiiice.

·
RESPECT
29,160 Posts
Let a guy from work sit on it. He put the kickstand up then immediately tried to get off it... :nono Idiot..

·
^ Matt
5,011 Posts
Never let a friend ride my bike... none of my friends have even ever asked they know what the answer will be.

I did offer my father a chance to ride it but he declined.

·
Dat Dude
39 Posts
If i know u can afford to fix it u can ride it. We ride each others bikes alot before we head out on our adventure expecially when we put new mods on.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts